domenica 4 novembre 2012

"I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart...In my heart I have but one desire, and that one is you, no other will do..." - The Ink Spots.

During a little break at work I was hanging around for a good spot to take some pics, when I noticed this. I almost lol'd because I'm  working in that place since 2006 and I'm pretty sure it has been there the whole time and I've NEVER saw it before, so I had to take the pic. This backpack looks like it has been melted in the stone, becoming a part of it and both components couldn't exist without each other. I don't know how it came but it looks like a pic taken from a post-apocalyptic scenario, with white dust everywhere, during nuclear winter. Every time I look at this pic I can't help but think about Megaton, the city from Fallout 3 (one of the best games I've ever played). The caption it's a part of my favourite song lyrics, from the soundrack. And yeah, I'm back on it, playing Fallout New Vegas these days ;)

Filter: "Hudson"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento