domenica 4 novembre 2012

Eradication


Fuck yeah. It has been a LONG time without posting anything, but hey, I didn't stop to take and edit pics. I'm just fucking lazy, lately, always focusing on other things (like gaming, computer and yeah, that childish stuff). First of all: I'VE FUCKING LOST MY FUCKING COOL GALAXY S2 DETACHABLE LENS, so no more fancy pics from here and on, just the simple "flat" look :(

I'm posting this pic first of all because a friend of mine asked me some explanations about it...so here we go. I was planning to take a pic of something similar a few months ago but for some reasons I didn't. A few time later I was lucky enough to find a lot of webs like this one, filled by MILLIONS of microscopic water drops. I just love this kind of spider's web, it looks almost incorporeal and you have to go pretty close to see its essence. It moves with every wind's breath but still, it doesn't break at all.  Shame that this is the best result I can get with my poor setup, but it's ok. I've chosen this detail because of the branches. It looks like they are trying to escape from their prison, to eradicate themselves from their binds, pushing with huge efforts. I feel like this many, many times so I thought that this pic belongs to me in may ways. The caption came by itself. Like many others of my pics, it's a song title. Eradication, by All Shall Perish :)

<3 Argishor

Filter: "Hudson"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento