venerdì 7 settembre 2012

Boredom is Everywhere

Yeah, alright. Starting a new project without a fucking idea...nice job I would say. Pretty sure I'm supposed to say something about me: where I live, what I do, what I like...stuff like that. Not going to happen folks, at least, not now. I'm going to develop that part if I'm going into this "blog" thing deeper than I'm expecting now. Before I start to post images you should know I'm not a photographer and even not interested in general photography. As I said in the title, boredom is everywhere and I'm just adapting myself to the situation. Since I've discovered Instagram (lol, dafuq) I've noticed that I enjoy the feeling of taking, editing, and posting pictures, so here I am, trying my best to build something hopefully acceptable. *Almost 8 lines OMG* Hanging around this new Instaworld made me fall in love with HDR photography and since that moment I'm putting a lot of effort to improve my technique and build my own style. Now the part where I justify myself in case you are going to dislike my "works" lololol: ALL pics are taken with a Samsung Galaxy S2 and all my HDRs are from a single shot, so the overall quality is not even near to premium stuff and blablah.

Every time I will post a pic I'm going to put the title I've chosen for Instagram gallery and unlike there, I'll try to explain it.

Nuff said for now, hope you'll enjoy your visit.
cya soon bitches
xoxo, sphynx.

2 commenti: