domenica 9 settembre 2012

Ra-ven-sburger!


Ok, now imagine yourself at a Gas Station, early in the morning, like 7:04 am (I wake up at 6:18) and while your car is having the most expensive fucking breakfast of planet, you turn back and see a sky like this. Luckily I wasn't holding the pistol in my hand or I would sprayed at least 15€ of gasoline on the ground to reach my cellphone as fast as possible. Just the time to set my wide-angle and this lovely dawn was already "mine". Most of the mornings my mood is horrible and I know, I'm living terribly wrong. But still, a sky like this can make me smile and forget all my wrong thoughts for some minutes. And oh, what the fuck. Every time I look at clouds in this pic I can't help but think at the old Puzzles Commercials on TV, when I was a child. They ended ALL the times with a singed spelling of the European market leader Ravensburger.

No filter.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento