lunedì 10 settembre 2012

"Sit and stay awhile, talk to me about that things that make you real."

This incredible, sweet creature is from a litter of kittens born a few months ago. A client of mine own and lovely take care of 'em, and when I have some minutes to spend, even if I'm at work, I go find them and have my cuddles time :3 This was during a fucking hot day, weather was sick and I think that this baby's look speaks itself enough. After some minutes of cuteness I took my phone to start taking some pics. During that time he didn't care that much of me and had a short cat-tongue bath eheh. But then, suddenly, he looked at me with those eyes...I'm still glad I've pushed the button with perfect timing. When I had to choose a title I wasn't in my best mood (and quite without ideas, indeed) and I remembered of a fucking sick song that I used to listen all the time, in my school period: Velvet Alley, by Strung Out. That shiny red thing under him is a plastic chair, so I think that the final part of the lyrics fits perfectly for this picture. This is one of my best HDRs so far. I love how the pelt looks like mithril/silver and the overall result, bust most of all, the eyes. I really hope to make something this good again, in the future.

Filter: "Hudson"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento