venerdì 7 settembre 2012

No, no. I'm doing fucking good.


First picture, yay. Well, here I am at 90%, obviously not going to ruin your night dreams with my face looking at you. It's kinda sad for myself to look at me and see this. I usually sleep around 5 hours of less per night and I'm doing this since 2006, so I'm kinda fucked up all days/all day long (that's the title explanation). I'm not going to explain/talk about my lifestyle and why I'm sleeping so bad, for now.

I was pretty happy with the result in this one, it looks kinda soft with nice shiny lights especially on the left-subject hand. Here I was just having my coffee during a little break at work. A must for me. Took this putting the phone on a crate in front of me and setting timer to 10 seconds. The pose was quite easy, indeed. Coffee vapor is obviously a fake, I've just used a photoshop brush and edited a bit. And NO. It's not coming out of my ass. It's funny no moar.

lol at shirt. Fucking love it tho.

Filter used on Instagram: "Amaro"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento