venerdì 7 settembre 2012

I Hate This Place


That's right. This is the view when I raise my head after parking my car. Ok, it's not like this every day, unfortunately. Place is a random parking just out of Cittadella's fence wall. 30km from where I live, what-the-fuck. At least this was a lovely morning with orgasmic-soft clouds and a dark omen at the horizon, sun was just rising behind the trees and I couldn't resist but take a shoot of that. Then I remembered I was just wasting my last minutes to get at the office without being late. Story of my life. With that thought I just realized how this fucking parking is just meant to run at work and escape from it. Run, run, run, just run Forrest, run. I'm sick of it, so yeah, I hate this place.

Still in love with that sky color. Hope to see it again very soon. Light-blue is my favourite since I was a lil child :3

No filter.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento