venerdì 7 settembre 2012

Fable III


Here it is one of my favourites. When I took this I was on "my" scooter, about to start the daily-journey (I'm a fucking mailman heh) and since I have about 7km to run before reach my destination, there's a bit of time for random thoughts and nature observation. The sky was absolutely sick that day and I was just waiting for the right spot to take a picture with my wide-angle. I think I've chosen a pretty good one as I love how the pylon on the left and the manhole on the right are "framing" the pic. For your knowledge, guys, Fable is one of the most epic games I've ever played, now it's kinda old but still awesome. Landscape reminds me of it and this was the third of a serie, but the only one I made on HDR. Grass looks so soft and dreamy. Right now I'd just like to put myself in there and have a long, fresh sleep. And a sudden death by millions of insects.

Filter: "Sierra"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento