giovedì 13 settembre 2012

Stargaterade


Points of view are quite funny and I've discovered this thing during a lunch break at work. This last August was sick and I had to drink like 2 bottles of Powerade every-fucking-day. Not that I'm a Powerade fanboy, it's just because it was the only ice-cold drink that I've could buy at the supermarket. The blue one still tastes pretty good to me. And ofc, I LOVE blue. That day I was seated and enjoying my sandwiches when suddenly I looked down at the almost empty bottle. I can't explain accurately my thoughts but I think that the shots could do it. This is what I saw. At a certain angle that bottle looked everything but a bottle. It was like a Stargate or similar, like I could jump inside of it and discover a new dimension (maybe a better one?) The magical blue liquid did a big part of the job. I love how it reflects on the inside and neck...and since I love to merge words to create stupid things, here is the title. Powerade + Stargate = Stargaterade.

Filter: "Hudson"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento