venerdì 7 settembre 2012

Zomg Factor


And here it comes the second one. Had to cut off that awesome scythe-shaped cloud on the right to keep some fucking symmetry. The curvature is due to my new camera lens. This is a wide-angle, you can buy it (and fisheye too) from ebay or somewhere else around the net. Pretty cheap and not nearly similar to real lens of course, but hey, I think they are kinda stylish. I've discovered I'm in love with clouds much more than I expected. Aww. Well, that was kinda pretty huge and looked muuuch more badass in real life. When I turned my head on the right and saw it, my expression turned into a Zomg. I've bet it was going to rain in a few time but I was OBVIOUSLY wrong and weather stayed around 37°c with 3829748237492375435% of moistness. Had to wear helmet for more than 3 hours and worked without having a drink. Bear Grylls u are so rookie.

No filter.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento